So earlier, I was listening to A Beautiful Lie by Thirty Seconds to Mars, and suddenly, Attack made sense to me.
It was like one of those inner monologue things; Fuck, given the current situation, this all makes fucking sense to me now.
Why?
Because, Mello...Your promises, they look like lies. Your honesty's like a back that hides a knife.
You're a fucking asshole Mello, seriously. What the FUCK do you think you're playing at!?
This will all fall back on you, and you better PRAY I don't get a hold of Skankarella, because I don't make empty threats, Mels, and I mean this, I will kick her fucking face in.
And I also promise you, that I will make you regret this. I'll make you hurt like you've hurt me.
Because I am finished with you. Indefinetly.
You fucked up for the last time Mello, seriously.
I'm going to find someone worth it, and you're going to stand there and say; "Damn...I wish that was me..."
I'm going to change.
I may not be a pretty person, but I believe true beauty comes from the inside, and while you and Skankarella may think that you're "hot", anyone normal person would see that because you're both such fucking cunts, you're ugly, from the inside out.
You never deserved me.
And as far as we're concerned...we never happened. That's how bad you fucked up.
You were never in my life; I've erased you.
I hope your life is now made of hardcore failz.
Hahahaha, I could actually murder someone now.
Knives and jam ftw. It's goin downnnnnn. I'm gonna grow up and be a Kira, and Mello will be first on my list.
ANYWAYS, BEYOND'S LYRICS OF THE DAY.
"Zetsubou za birii
Iza rinri
Saa tomerarenai eraser rain"
Yeah. I'm gonna go now.
I'm still really angry.
I'll write soon. I promise.
xo BB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment