Monday, February 2, 2009

Blow the candles out; looks like a solo tonight, but I think I'll be alright...

I feel...weird.
I've been thinking way too much lately. About him, about things used to be, about my prick of a father, and about life in general.
I don't know if I like this overly thoughtful state. I get really emotional (I cry 90% of the time, and the other 10% is spent being either gleefully happy, ferciously angsty or just...I don't know. Quiet.) and I'm hellish to be around.
Work at McDonalds often sucks more than usual during this period, because I'm "emo-er" than usual.
I fucking hate that place. Honest to God.
I go, I aquire the nickname "Miss. Piggy", somehow, people have found out about what my lovely father did to us, and now everyone's all "hey, is it true your dad left you, your brother and your mum for a 17 year old girl when you were 15!?"
SHUT THE FUCK UP.
That has nothing to do with your stupid, homophobic, sterotyping asses. I hate you all, please go and die in a ditch, mmkay?
They piss me off so much. So what if I'm into Japanese rock music, manga, anime and writing? So what if I like boys and girls? What business is it of theirs?
I really need to quit that damned place. I really don't understand how I've not slammed someone face first into the fry fryer yet.

Mooooooving on, things are good between me and Mello. This makes me extraordinairly happy.
I've missed having him around.
Tonight was fun. We sat in his bedroom, listening to the crap on our iPods and talked about murdering people brutally, sex, a Death Note rehab centre, sex, music, music to have sex to and cosplaying.
It was fuuuuuun. <3

Daddy dear decided to contact me last night. Wants to know what I want for my 18th. I want Fernando Torres naked and covered in melted chocolate. If he can get me that, I'll be his darling daughter again.

Haha, and moving on once again, I read a quote that somehow struck me as appropriate for my relationships with the ex-school chums. It's amazing how you can go from close as hell to hating each other in the space of a few months. It just shows you who your real friends are, and I've learned you can trust no one these days.

Umm, is there anything else I should mention?
Oh yes! Aizawa!
My dear ex-boyfriend!
He's made me realise that my best friend is not good for me, because;
me + alcohol = disaster.
I will remember that in the future. I will.
Anyways, this is me over and out for the moment.
Take care.

xo BB

No comments:

Post a Comment