Mello, in the name of all that's fucking holy, what the fuck are you playing at!?
Honestly! You completely fucked me over by telling her everything, and now you "miss" me and said I was a friend!?
Oh my god boy, get the fuck over yourself. It's YOUR fault I'm gone. You told that...that cunt everything I trusted you with and now you want me back as your best friend.
Oh no, Mello. Life doesn't work that way; you of all people should know that.
We had something a long time ago, before you brought her onto the scene. Before you let her fuck us up. Before you let her change you.
That first time you stabbed me in the back, I cried myself to sleep almost every night.
And I fucking forgave you.
I fucking let you back in.
Holy shit, how stupid can I get!?
I trusted you with my fucking life.
Just...ugh.
You piss me off so fucking much |:
Ughh, anyway.
Eleven days til the big one eight. Mum's letting me get a tattoo, but I have no idea what the fuck I want. I'm not allowed my Simba and Nala or my Liverbird >,<
I'm considering getting a rosary around my ankle, with an L in Old English font attached to it too.
I don't know.
I just can't wait to be able to drink legally.
Booze = my one true love.
Lmao.
Anwyays.
Remember Aizawa? The guy that got me drunk and took me to bed?
Well...
We had a major falling out last night, in which he called me a whore that loves one night stands, feels nothing and will never find anyone to love her.
Beyond's repsonse: "I had better sex with a girl than I did with you."
Aizawa hasn't spoken to me since.
ACH WELL.
Men.
Who need's em?
Transmission over.
xo BB
Honestly! You completely fucked me over by telling her everything, and now you "miss" me and said I was a friend!?
Oh my god boy, get the fuck over yourself. It's YOUR fault I'm gone. You told that...that cunt everything I trusted you with and now you want me back as your best friend.
Oh no, Mello. Life doesn't work that way; you of all people should know that.
We had something a long time ago, before you brought her onto the scene. Before you let her fuck us up. Before you let her change you.
That first time you stabbed me in the back, I cried myself to sleep almost every night.
And I fucking forgave you.
I fucking let you back in.
Holy shit, how stupid can I get!?
I trusted you with my fucking life.
Just...ugh.
You piss me off so fucking much |:
Ughh, anyway.
Eleven days til the big one eight. Mum's letting me get a tattoo, but I have no idea what the fuck I want. I'm not allowed my Simba and Nala or my Liverbird >,<
I'm considering getting a rosary around my ankle, with an L in Old English font attached to it too.
I don't know.
I just can't wait to be able to drink legally.
Booze = my one true love.
Lmao.
Anwyays.
Remember Aizawa? The guy that got me drunk and took me to bed?
Well...
We had a major falling out last night, in which he called me a whore that loves one night stands, feels nothing and will never find anyone to love her.
Beyond's repsonse: "I had better sex with a girl than I did with you."
Aizawa hasn't spoken to me since.
ACH WELL.
Men.
Who need's em?
Transmission over.
xo BB

No comments:
Post a Comment