skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
UCHIHA MOTHAFCUKIN ROCKSTAR
Sunday, March 22, 2009
I just....
want to be loved |:
I want to love again.
I want to feel beautiful.
I want to feel wanted.
But I never get what I want.
xo BB
1 comment:
Erikson
May 20, 2009 at 4:16 PM
o: i want you.
you're beautiful.
and i love you.
I love you so fucking much, it's stupid.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beyond.
Stalkers
Ramblings.
▼
2009
(17)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(2)
I just....
Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight...
►
February
(5)
About...
Beyond.
View my complete profile
o: i want you.
ReplyDeleteyou're beautiful.
and i love you.
I love you so fucking much, it's stupid.