Wednesday, April 8, 2009

But know I'm the best you'll get

So, I've been thinking.
After a heart to heart with a friend from work on Monday, concerning Mello, I've drawn a couple of conclusions;

a) I was the best he'll have gotten
b) he's an immature twat

Yes, I am aware that it's taken me forever to get to this conclusion, but said heart to heart and a song I heard lately helped.
Song is called You've Made Your Bed (So Sleep In It) by a band called You Me At Six, and the lyrics are just...they remind me of how it all fell apart, and the chorus is the best part

"You've made your bed so sleep in it, and never call me again,
You've made your bed, so sleep with him, but know I'm the best you'll get."

Change "him" to "her" and voila.
In the end, it is his loss.

I may not be amazingly beautiful or skinny, but fuck, I'm happy the way I am.
Haha, oh and getting your girlfriend to write blogs to tell me to grow up is insanely mature.
Get a fucking grip, Mello.

It was fun while it lasted, but it's for the best you're gone. Don't come back to me when you break up. (:

xo BB

1 comment: